We’re Hiring! Interior Designer
We are a boutique, interior design firm with a close-knit team of talented professionals who are passionate about our work. We are looking for someone who wants to live on the beautiful Central Coast and work in an inspiring environment on premiere projects around the country; including Hotels, Restaurants, Offices, Wineries, Model Homes and unique High-End Custom Homes. We are looking for an Interior Designer that fits well with our team and can contribute to our design philosophy, professional quality of work and enjoyment of life here on the Central Coast.
Key Skills and Responsibilities:
• Proficient in CAD. Experience with detailed CAD drawings in custom millwork and interior architectural details.
• Produce interior architectural drawings: plans, elevations, sections, details, lighting layouts, custom millwork, tile designs.
• Produce detailed ordering documents such as specification sheets and schedules with corresponding layouts for installation.
• Prepare complete ordering documents with attention to detail on FF&E.
• Correspond with vendors to ensure thorough quotes are obtained.
• Ability to interact with clients with confidence and listen to their needs.
• Ability to maintain a balanced workflow and meet deadlines on several projects at a time.
• Work in collaboration with our team, architects, general contractors, sub contractors, vendors, and fabricators on each project.
• Be self motivated and able to work on projects without supervision.
● Degree in interior design or architecture or an NCIDQ certificate.
How to Apply:
Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio are REQUIRED for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please email ONLY to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS.
Compensation depends on experience and ability. Company Benefits include Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, sick and vacation pay. Our flexible work schedule allows you to have the freedom to maintain a healthy lifestyle and enjoy where we live.
We look forward to hearing from you.