We’re Hiring! Office Administrator Part Time
Design Collaborative, Inc. is a boutique Interior Design firm in downtown San Luis Obispo. Our thriving office is looking for an outgoing and motivated new team member. You will be the hub of connectivity in the office and an integral part of the team to ensure office efficiency. Your communication skills with clients and team members is essential. You must be experienced in working for a fast-paced team and be able to multitask with attention to detail. You will be assisting the bookkeeper on a daily basis and need to have accounting skills.
● Answering client inquiries, directing phone calls, coordinating information between client and design team.
● Make clients feel welcomed and valued.
● Assist Team Members in expediting orders, set up deliveries with clients and freight companies.
● Manage vendor inquiries.
● Coordinate incoming cash receipts via mail, ACH, and credit card processing.
● Weekly management of accounts receivable and payable.
● Manage client retainers and billing.
● Send monthly client invoices.
● Collections of accounts receivable.
● Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and property manager.
● Ensure filing systems, both physical and electronic, are maintained and current.
● Maintain business insurance policies and renewals, process requests for certificates of coverage, and workers compensation audits.
● Health insurance plan administrator and annual enrollment.
● Onboard new staff.
● Guide employees in accordance with company policy and uphold company culture.
● Work closely with the owner to discuss client and team needs and goals.
● Maintain day-to-day overall office organization and cleanliness.
● Other duties and special projects as assigned
● A minimum of three years bookkeeping and office administration experience.
● Very strong computer skills.
● Self-motivated and highly organized with a high-level of attention to detail and ability to multitask.
● Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and adjust to changing situations with good judgement.
● Investigative and problem-solving skills.
● Excellent communication and customer service skills.
How to Apply:
Cover Letter, Resume and Portfolio are REQUIRED for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please email ONLY to email@example.com NO PHONE CALLS.
Compensation depends on experience and ability. Company Benefits include sick and vacation pay. Our flexible work schedule allows you to have the freedom to maintain a healthy lifestyle and enjoy where we live.
We look forward to hearing from you.